Click here to like my Facebook page as well for latest updates and news.
Your Breath will take you home
Welcome to Breath of Life Yoga School. As the founder and Director, it is my honor to serve you in your quest to live your Spirit to its fullest potential. I offer workshops, teacher trainings and personal guidance, all designed to help you connect more deeply with your own inner knowing and Light. Through therapeutic yogic practices you will dissolve the negative patterns that manifest as undesirable life circumstances.
I started my own meditation and yoga practice in the late 80's in Copenhagen; at the tender age of 19 shortly after my dad passed away. My journey since then has been, and continues to be, a relentless process of penetrating more and more of my human consciousness with the Divine Light that is my True Being. I know first hand, the pain and despair that arise when we welcome every part of who we are to become visible and I know the discipline, love and empathy required to continue to do this inner work even when we hit the inevitable inner road blocks.
I want to do my part in bringing awareness to the necessity of deep authenticity, honesty, patience and empathy when you embark on this journey. In my view, it is a misunderstanding to think that the yogic practices will bring nothing but bliss and peace -- they will also bring that -- but whatever your karmic patterns are, whatever your painbody looks like, they will need to be addressed with Deep Presence, acceptance and the medicine that a regular yogic practice truly is. The consistent practice of yoga, prayer and meditation will gradully quiet the incessant inner dialogue and mind dominance. Your practice will always strengthen your own natural connection to the Divine Spirit within you, that truly loves you and will give you directions and healing when you need it.
Maria Toso, E-RYT 500
Click Full Bio below for more...
10 Steps to a deeper connection with your own Divine Light
- As soon as you wake up say a silent prayer for your day to be guided by Spirit
- Light a candle and be still for 15 minutes every day (this is more important than checking email or watching the news).
- Limit TV and media and electronic music, in the evening in particular
- Pray out loud for guidance, don't underestimate the power of prayer, you are always being heard
- Get enough sleep, your guides connect with you when your body is resting; healing your body and soul.
- Eat high vibration food, mostly fresh produce.
- Don't drink alcohol, it's like putting ear plugs in and blindfolding yourself to the Spiritual World.
- Learn to party and dance and be free in yourself with out the help of alcohol
- Go for a walk outside at least 3 times a week, preferably in nature.
- Do yoga several times a week, take your time in Savasana (corpse pose) lying prostrated on your back at the end of practice. Schedule 10 extra minutes after class to just stay in the afterglow of your practice.
"If God said, 'Rumi pay homage to everything that has helped you enter my arms,' there would not be one experience of my life, not one thought, not one feeling, nor any act, I would not bow to."